This modern 2016 residence has been completed to an impeccably high standard with quality inclusions, fixtures and fittings, it was NOT ‘built to a budget’ !
Point Vernon is favoured as having some of the best elevated water views. 2 Maxwell Street is a short walk to the esplanade footpath making for a relaxed and pleasant stroll, jog or ride to shops, cafes, restaurants and the CBD.
This Point Vernon property is very close to the calm waters of Gatakers Bay, with boat ramp, scenic picnic spots, public parkland, BBQ facilities and playground. Take a morning walk along the beach or try catching your dinner off the rocks.
Aside from the ideal location, main features of the property include: –
- Wide front door leading to an attractive entrance hall.
- LED lighting throughout
- Window tint and quality security screens to most windows and doors
- Solar HWS with booster switch
- Wall and ceiling insulation for year-round comfort and energy bill reduction.
- Heated towel rails to the family bathroom and ensuite
- Immaculately painted internal walls with rounded corners.
- Spacious formal lounge room with wool carpet, split-system AC and full-length built-in storage/entertainment cabinet. This room could potentially be divided to create a 4th bedroom while still leaving a generous lounge space.
- Additional combined family/dining room with decorative lighting and TV point
- Centrally located kitchen between the two living zones, purpose designed for entertaining with direct access to the rear alfresco. Stone bench-tops with silver fleck and overhead feature lighting complete the perfect kitchen setting.
- Kitchen appliances include Bosch Dishwasher, Westinghouse induction cooktop and Westinghouse pyroclean oven.
- Additional kitchen features include water filter, large fridge space, soft close drawers.
- Master bedroom, formal lounge, kitchen, dining & family all open to a spacious central alfresco allowing a natural indoors-outdoors flow which is perfect for entertaining, and encourages a sea-breeze cross-ventilation.
- Master bedroom has a large walk-in-robe, split-system AC, ceiling fan, TV point and ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 include fans and BIR
- Manicured garden with potential 2.5m side access to a fully fenced rear yard, including garden shed and additional drainage.
The current owners have spared no expense in making this a practical, comfortable, efficient and luxurious home. This immaculate residence is now proudly offered for sale at $595,000. Please call Rory on 07 4125 2001 to arrange your private viewing.