Townhouse 96 is peacefully located at the rear of the Resort with direct private access to the mobility corridor (walking/bicycle path) with Urangan Pier only a short stroll away.
The entry foyer on the lower level opens to a bright and airy living room with elevated ceiling. A recessed wall is perfectly suited for the TV and buffet to further increase the floor space. This living room flows smoothly to a low maintenance paved rear courtyard with a garden shed. A private alfresco includes pull-down-blinds for increased privacy and shade.
A second living area is located on the mezzanine floor, and is equally well suited as a very large office or hobby room.
For convenience, it is possible to live entirely on the ground floor, with the second level being ideal for guests as it has 2 additional bedrooms, large bathroom and a third toilet.
Key features of the property include:
• Kitchen includes dishwasher.
• Large Split-system Airconditioner (heating & cooling) to the living areas and master bedroom.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, W.I.R, and direct access to the courtyard.
• Separate guest toilet with vanity, internal laundry and LOTS of storage cupboards
• Single lock up garage with built in storage cupboards.
• Mezzanine floor with ample room for a study and/or additional living area
• 2 bedrooms, both with fans, split-system AC and built in robes
• Guest bathroom and separate toilet.
The resort itself is within easy reach of Urangan Central Shopping Centre, bowls club and restaurants. The resort is next to the mobility corridor which is perfect for walking, cycling and mobility scooters. This sealed pathway leads directly to the Urangan Pier which makes it easy to transport fishing carts !
Seachange Lifestyle Resort is open to all age groups and has a friendly community feel with all the luxuries you would expect of a Queensland Coastal Resort including library, function hall, BBQ area, pool and gymnasium.
An on-site care-taker keeps the gardens immaculate, whilst the body corporate conducts annual inspections to maintain the resort to a high standard.
The resort does allow pets (with rules for everyone’s comfort) and does have some space for parking of caravans and motor-homes.
If you wish to view Townhouse 96 and take a tour of the resort, please call Rory on 07 41252001 ANYTIME.