Homes in this location are in high demand, convenient to everything Hervey Bay has to offer:-
- Easy walk to 2 sandy beaches which are perfect for swimming, fishing, kayaking and other fun.
- Walking distance to the Boat Club, cinema, restaurants, cafes, marina, boat ramp, playgrounds, botanical gardens and Urangan Shopping Centre.
- Approx 15min stroll to the beautiful Urangan Pier (or approx. 3 mins by car)
- A bus stop is located around the corner with services to Hervey Bay CBD and Maryborough.
- Very short stroll to Urangan Point State School and within catchment of Urangan Secondary College.
Key features of the house include:-
- BIG lounge room with split system AC
- Large 2nd living area / dining room
- Generous kitchen with dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 well suited as an office
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom 4 is perfectly suited to the mobility impaired, with a private access ramp, large walk-in-robe and upgraded ensuite bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, ample space to manoeuvre, hand-rails and easy-walk-in shower.
- This master bedroom lends itself to possible semi-independent dual-living, with an additional private room potentially well suited as a small kitchenette, hobby room, sitting room etc.
- Fully fenced front and rear yards
Vehicle parking includes:
- 2 car carport PLUS:
- 2 bay garage with windows and internal walls, well suited as a man-cave / games room. (This is currently configured for 1 car but does have 2 roller doors and could accommodate 2 cars with some internal modifications)
This property has been partially updated by the current owners, with some works including,:-
- New gutters and roof screws throughout
- Internal painting to all but the laundry
- New roller doors to the shed
- Installation of a small water tank for garden use
- Modifications to allow easy access for the mobility impaired.
If being purchased for investment, this property could potentially achieve $450PW – $500PW in the current rental market.
The vendors will arrange professional installation of new smoke alarms to meet 2022 legislation, and will obtain a compliance certificate prior to settlement.
Considering the fantastic location, carport, shed and generous house size, the vendors proudly offer 13 Cooloola Crescent For Sale, with offers over $475,000 welcome.
Please call Rory from Robust Property on 07 4125 2001.