Which way will you walk?
The freshwater lake with ducks and turtles is a short walk to the left, OR, the Esplanade, sandy beach and fishing spots are a 5 minute walk to the right.. Talk about location location !!
142 Truro Street is an 80s build brick home on a fully fenced 764m2 corner block.
The house is positioned to allow plenty of space for your future shed or pool (stca), or ample open area for a caravan AND a boat. A sliding gate approx. 4.8m wide leads to the garage & carport. Another sliding gate approx. 4m wide leads to the open space on the side.
Some key features of this property include:-
* 3 bedrooms including master with ensuite
* Family bathroom PLUS additional shower/toilet in the garage
* Ceiling fans and A/C, including large central enhaust vent.
* Original kitchen design but with updated electric cooker.
* Town water PLUS bore water
* Solar HWS
* 2 car garage PLUS 2 car carport = 4 undercover spots
* Front verandah/alfresco with updated ceiling fan.
* Several garden/storage sheds
This property is in one of Hervey Bay’s most desired locations with close proximity to everything that’s great about living in a holiday location.
Viewings are by private appointment only, with offers from $465K welcome. Please call Rory on 07 4125 2001.
NOTE: The aerial photos are recent, however the internal photos are older file-photos to give an indication of the general styling. The inside presents as very clean, neat and tidy. The beach and lake photos were taken at the end of the street. The boundary lines are indicative only.