ADDRESS: 7 Signature Court, Urraween QLD
Signature Court has no-through traffic and is peacefully located opposite a natural wildlife habitat. Perhaps take a walk along the path or relax with a coffee on the front porch and admire the kangaroos as they occasionally graze !
Built in 2019 with a northerly aspect, this home has been purpose designed for entertaining, with:
- Multiple living zones
- Easy indoors-outdoors flow through wide sliding doors to a huge alfresco, with a feature-wall providing shade from the afternoon sun.
The residence also boasts the following key features and inclusions:
- BIG solar system (approx. 7.92kw)
- Wide 1200mm front entry doors leading into a generous foyer
- High ceilings with decorative trio-cornice finishes
- Clever use of internal plantation shutters to maximise natural light and merge the formal lounge/media room with the family and dining spaces.
- Built-in study nook / office
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, chiller-fridge tap, walk-in-pantry and Westinghouse appliances
- Split system AC to the main living zones and master suite
- Master suite is located toward the rear of the property and includes a generous ensuite with stone vanity-top, and ample storage with a Walk-in-robe PLUS 4 door robe
- King-size bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 include robes and fans.
- Main family bathroom with stone vanity-top / separate toilet for convenience.
- Screens and quality window furnishings throughout.
The property features:
- Garden shed
- Potential for a lap pool and/or larger shed (stca)
- Attached 2 car garage PLUS additional parking via side double gates (approx. 3.2m wide)
- Potential for a high clearance caravan/boat port on the side (stca)
- Pet friendly fully fenced rear yard
- Low maintenance garden makes this a perfect home base for those wishing to travel.
7 Signature Court is an approximate 3 minute drive to the Eli Waters Shopping Centre and major medical services. St James Lutheran College is within walking distance, with several other schools easily commutable by car. This property is only an approximate 5 minute drive to the main CBD, and approximately 9 minutes to the beautiful Esplanade / Beach / Cafes and Restaurants.
Homes in this location are highly desired. This residence is now proudly offered for sale with offers over $820,000 welcome. Please call Rory on 0432 271 220 to arrange your private viewing.
Private viewings will require adherence to all mandated COVID-safe requirements, plus any additional requirements as requested by the agent and/or occupants. The marked border on the aerial photos are approximate and intended for indicative purposes only. The floorplan has been supplied by the vendor to provide an approximate general lay-out, changes may or may not have been made since this version. Buyers are encouraged to view this property in person and conduct their own investigations/enquiries in all regards, not relying solely on any information contained in this ad.