Some sellers just ‘tart-up’ a property themselves and call it a reno. These owners have transformed and updated this home beyond just the surface, using local professionals, the best materials and quality appliances. No short-cuts have been taken, no expense has been spared!
Point Vernon is favoured as having some of the best coastline and water views. 85 Wattle Street is an approx 3 minute drive to the scenic esplanade, from here, follow the footpath to shops, cafes, restaurants and the CBD.
Aside from the ideal location, main features of the actual property include: –
- Fully fenced 675m2 block
- New colorbond fence with 3.6m wide solar/remote control gate
- Long concrete driveway with possible 5 car parking, 2 under shade-cloth
- Additional concrete pad to the side, well suited to a trailer or tinny
- 2 car garage/workshop with power (approx. 6m x 6m with workbench)
- Low maintenance rear garden with full-length alfresco off the kitchen/dining.
Key features of the house include:-
- Designed as 4 bedrooms (bedroom 4 currently being used a very large walk-in pantry off the kitchen)
- Converted garage well suited as a dining room, office, games room, play room, hobby room, music room or second living zone.
- Brand new Italian-inspired kitchen with feature stone tiling, Ariston Dishwasher, Technika range hood, Emilia gas cooktop and bi-fuel oven, soft close drawers.
- BRAND NEW ensuite AND family bathroom, including professional water-proofing, floor to ceiling tiles, quality toilets, new vanities and bespoke showers
- Family bathroom is well suited to mobility impaired with easy shower access and toughened safety glass.
- Brand new carpet to living room and most bedrooms
- New ceiling fans throughout. New power-points and electrics.
- New smoke alarms to current legislation, with convenient remote control.
- New gas-system installed.
- Split-system AC to living and master
- Security screens and window tint to most windows and doors.
- Skylights installed, with any cracked roof tiles replaced and roof re-pointed.
The current owners have transformed 85 Wattle Street from a standard house into a quality residence and now proudly offer it for sale at $545,000.
It is being advertised with vacant possession, however if being purchased for investment, this property could potentially achieve $485 per week in the current rental market with the vendors potentially keen to ‘rent-back’ for several months.
Please call Rory on 07 4125 2001 to arrange your private inspection.