This 3 bedroom home is only an approximate 3 minute drive to a sandy swimming beach, waterpark, playgrounds and fishing spots. Perhaps hop on the bike and take a ride along the Esplanade with the elevated coastline providing panoramic views over the bay. There is no reason to be bored when you live in such a great location ! This home is conveniently located to the main CBD, primary & secondary schools, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes.
Key features of this property include:-
- Attached single car garage with roller door and walk-through access into the laundry
- Generous 766m2 block with fully fenced rear yard and garden shed
- Gated side access to the rear yard, measuring approx. 3.3m below the eaves making it suitable for cars, trailers and small boats.
- Sufficient space next to the driveway to possibly park a small caravan in the front yard
- Large alfresco off the dining room through a glass sliding door
- Full length front verandah with tiled entry into the loungeroom
- Carpet to the loungeroom and bedrooms
- Kitchen includes ample bench space and electric appliances.
- Bedrooms all include ceiling fan and robe
- Master bedroom has 2 way access to the bathroom, making it feel like an ensuite.
- Bathroom includes separate bath and shower, with storage cupboard.
- Clever design means the toilet AND vanity are still accessible even if the bathroom is occupied.
The current tenants have lived here for the past 12 years and are keen to remain if purchased by an investor. They are a pleasure to deal with and very co-operative. Alternatively, the property can be sold with vacant possession for owner-occupiers.
The current owners now proudly offer 26 St Andrews Drive for sale at $390,000.
Viewings are by private appointment only. Please do not approach the current occupants directly as they are unable to assist with viewings or enquiries. Your call is welcome on 07 4125 2001 if you have any queries or wish to schedule an inspection.