This 3 bedroom home is only an approximate 3 minute drive to a sandy swimming beach, waterpark, playgrounds and fishing spots. Perhaps hop on the bike and take a ride along the Esplanade with the elevated coastline providing panoramic views over the bay. There is no reason to be bored when you live in such a great location ! This home is conveniently located to the main CBD, primary & secondary schools, shopping centres, golf course, restaurants and cafes.
Key features of this property include:-
- Attached single car garage with roller door and walk-through access into the dining/kitchen
- Fully fenced and low maintenance 661m2 block.
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Side access to the rear yard, measuring approx. 3m below the eaves.
- Sufficient space to possibly park a large caravan / boat in the front yard
- Full length alfresco off the dining room (approx. 15m long x 2.4m deep)
- Kitchen includes ample bench/storage space and electric cooker.
- 3 BEDROOMS, with the master bedroom featuring a ceiling fan and robe
- Security screens to most windows/doors
- 2017 electric HWS
- Smoke alarm compliant to new 2022 regulations
After approx. 33 years of ownership, the vendors now proudly offer 54 Dover Street For Sale at $400,000
The current tenants have resided for approx. 4 years and are keen to remain if purchased by an investor. Alternatively, the property can be sold with vacant possession for owner-occupiers.
Viewings are by private appointment only, with adherence required to all mandated COVID-safe requirements, plus any additional requirements as requested by the agent or occupants. Please do not approach the current occupants directly as they are unable to assist with viewings or enquiries.
Please call Rory from Robust Property, your call is welcome on 07 4125 2001.